The SingularityNET Deep Funding team is proud to unveil the latest chapter in our journey to growing the ecosystem of beneficial, decentralized, democratized artificial intelligence — Deep Funding Round 3.
Deep Funding is taking innovation to a whole new level, empowering state-of-the-art AI projects and investing $1,530,000 in AGIX tokens to build the future of AI through a community-voted process.
Round 3 also signals a shift and a broadening of the Deep Fund process, including a pool to fund projects requested by the SingularityNET Foundation itself; these projects will form the bedrock of an exciting new direction within the SingularityNET project. See below for more details on the new “SNET Request for Proposal (RFP)” Pool.
* Deep Funding is SingularityNET’s community-driven grant program, whose mission is to drive community development and utilization of decentralized AI services for the SingularityNET Platform and Marketplace. Anyone can submit a proposal to build or implement a project that supports the Mission And Vision Of SingularityNET and Deep Funding. The community provides feedback and then votes on the proposals to decide which project teams will receive their requested funding successfully. For full details and rules, see the Deep Funding website.
Introducing Deep Funding Round 3
Deep Funding has an unwavering commitment to driving the AI revolution forward and accelerating SingularityNET’s mission of decentralization. The initiative is accelerating AI development with this third round of funding, continuing to evolve with each round to ensure the best experience for all participants.
The Deep Funding team has introduced some powerful community-voted changes in Round 3 to make the process smoother and more rewarding than ever before.
Highlights of some of the changes in this round include:
Community Participation: You can now do more than just vote and comment on proposals. You can engage in Peer Reviews, Eligibility Reviews, Milestone Reviews, and more direct ways to connect with the projects and shape the future of SingularityNET — and be compensated for your participation as well.
New Pool ‘SNET Request for Proposal’: This is by far the most interesting and important change this round, and is the first step in a broadening of the SingularityNET project itself (more details to be shared soon).
- In this pool, developers will collaborate with our tech experts on specific features, resources, and tools needed for Platform and Marketplace growth.
- The SingularityNET tech team is inviting community teams to collaborate on specific projects, with particular requirements and outcomes.
- The “Tooling” pool remains open for any proposal suggestion by the community, and the new “SNET RFPs” pool will give direction to specific features requested by the internal team.
The launch of this new pool is organized against the backdrop of an emerging renewed platform strategy, where we are preparing for the coming AGI revolution starting with Neuro Symbolic LLMs leading to a full-fledged OpenCog Hyperon!
This round marks the springboard of SingularityNET’s new position in the web3 ecosystem as:
Blockchain Layer 3: The Internet of Knowledge, a Key Ingredient of Beneficial Decentralized AGI
Ready to learn more? Read about the 4 RFPs in this article.
Ready to propose a project for funding? See the Deep Fund Rules and Guidelines to understand the changes for Round 3 and all of the rules for Deep Funding. We remind all proposers — please read all rules carefully before submitting your proposal; if your submission does not meet the regulations, it will not be eligible.
- August 3rd to September 3rd — Round 3 Opens for proposal submission; the community reviews and comments on submitted proposals. Proposals may be revised and improved throughout this period.
- Stable Period: September 4 to September 24, 2023 — proposals are ‘frozen’ and may no longer be adjusted. Proposals undergo peer review and additional community comments.
- Voting Preparation: September 25 to October 1, 2023
- Voting Execution: October 2 to October 8, 2023 — community voting to select awarded projects
- Award Announcement: October 20, 2023
The Pools: Discover Projects & Possibilities
- “New Projects” Pool: Proposals for developing new AI services, onboarding existing services, or building an AI use-case with a current Platform Service. Total award of $750,000.
- Pool “Ideation”: Share your great idea for an AI project, and win funding to develop the concept, team, and write a proposal toward future Deep Funding to build the project. Total award of $50,000.
- Pool “Marketing”: Have an idea to help Deep Fund grow its reach to excellent AI developers? This is the pool for you. Total grant of $50,000.
- Pool “Tooling”: Deep Funding is a growing project and needs your help to innovate the platform’s functionality. Propose your solution for making Deep Funding better and more efficient. Total award of $150,000.
- “SNET Request for Proposal” Pool: Collaborate with SingularityNET’s tech team on platform features, including knowledge graphs, knowledge graph tooling, and memory-augmented LLMs. Total award of $530,000.
Deep Funding’s latest round is the result of thoughtful planning and an emerging vision of the future of AI development, all geared towards accelerating the current advances in LLMs by augmenting them with adaptable memory structures like KGs and Nearal Symbolic reasoning.
Deep Funding Round 3 is at the heart of a massively transformative phase for the SingularityNET project. Deep is leading the process of decentralization and self-governance, experimenting with voting and reputation tooling, and also marks the initiation of collaboration between the organization’s internal AI developers and the community AI developers. We are grateful to the Deep Funding community and the SingularityNET Ambassadors, who contribute their time, energy, and passion to making this decentralized vision come to life.
SingularityNET is a decentralized Platform and Marketplace for Artificial Intelligence (AI) services. Our mission is the creation of a decentralized, democratic, inclusive, and beneficial Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), democratizing access to AI and AGI technologies through:
- Our Platform, where anyone can develop, share, and monetize AI algorithms, models, and data.
- OpenCog Hyperon, our premier neural-symbolic AGI Framework, will be a core service for the next wave of AI innovation.
- Our Ecosystem, developing advanced AI solutions across market verticals to revolutionize industries.
Cardano Catalyst Project - Discover and Vote for our proposals in Fund 10 by Sep 14th, 2023 11:00 UTC
If you are you using your ADA to vote in Cardano’s Project Catalyst don’t forget to voice your vote. We would be excited if you can see, comment, share and vote for us. Our Proposals.VOTE FOR US!