Cosmos Surpasses Cardano in GitHub Daily Development Activity
According to recent data, projects on the Cosmos ecosystem surpassed that of Cardano by a small margin. Cosmos, with 603 commits, currently trails only behind Ethereum, with 806 commits. GitHub activity...
According to recent data, projects on the Cosmos ecosystem surpassed that of Cardano by a small margin. Cosmos, with 603 commits, currently trails only behind Ethereum, with 806 commits.
GitHub activity essentially indicates which projects are receiving attention from devs and are being meticulously developed. Given the tepid market conditions, Cosmos’ increased activity hosting service is a good sign.
- The ongoing bear market can be viewed as a builder’s market. This is due to the fact that investments are being poured in to find promising projects.
- As for Cosmos, one of its DeFi protocols – Onomy – recently secured $10 million from prominent industry players, including Ava Labs, Bitfinex, CMS Holdings, and the Maker Foundation, among others.
- Cardano, on the other hand, has also shown resilience in terms of GitHub activity.
- Data suggested that 110 authors pushed 555 commits across 64 GitHub repositories. Additions accounted for over 923k, while deletions were around 259k.
- Furthermore, the Cardano-based layer 2 scaling solution, Hydra, and the ouroboros network received 28 and 25 commits, respectively.
- Besides, Cosmos’ cybersecurity team recently patched a vulnerability detected during an audit following the BSC exploit.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.
NotifyLog - One stop tool for events tracking and analytics
NotifyLog is a powerful tool for events tracking and analytics. It helps you to track events from your website, mobile app, and server.CREATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT